HE.NET Network Tools
This suite of network tools implements most of the network diagnostics that you need as a Network Engineer or System Administrator. This is the first version of our mobile app, please help us improve it by giving us feedback.
- Interface Information: Get information regarding your device's current network state.
- ARP / NDP: Lookup local devices found on your network using either ARP (IPv4) or NDP (IPv6).
- DNS lookup: Search for a server's DNS zone records such as SOA, NS, A, AAAA, MX, TXT, and rDNS.
- IP Calculator: Calculate the Netmask, Wildcard, Network, Host range, and Broadcast for a given subnet.
- iperf (v2 and v3): Run TCP and UDP performance tests.
- One Time Password: Manage time (TOTP) and counter (HOTP) based OTP passwords. Uses iCloud Keychain sync (if enabled) on iOS devices.
- Ping: Send ICMP packets to a single IPv4/v6 address.
- Ping Sweep: Send ICMP packets to an entire subnet range.
- Traceroute: Find the route packets take to reach your destination.
- Progressive Traceroute: Get detailed statistics for a given route.
- Port Scan: Scan a list of custom or pre-defined TCP ports on any server.
- SSL/TLS Information: Check used protocol, ciphers and certificate information.
- Whois: Get information regarding domain registration.
- NO ADS!
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.